Use something in place and right time is essential to include applied into life, including everyday life. Because by using something right at the place and its portion, it will avoid damage and other additional costs at a later date. No exception to the goods which are categorized by weight in the household such as a snow blower. Because it includes items that are not used every day and should be kept in storage houses, are used in different fields, and so forth, then you should consider several things that are keys in the accuracy buying snow blowers. The following are things to consider when buying a snow blower.
Recognize three types of snow blowers
- The first is a 2-stage gas snow blowers. Generally have a size of up to 30 inches and has the strongest power and the snow very quickly. The 2-stage models have snow collection auger, usually driven wheels of their own, and impeller in to help process the snow removed. The minus value of this snow blower is spending a lot of space, noise, and more difficult in the steer.
- The second is a gas-powered single-stage snow thrower that has a size smaller than the first type of snow blower, about 20 inches. Although not as fast as the first kind in the snow, but do not spend as much space as the first type.
- The third is a single stage electric snow blower with 11 to 18 inch wide zone of clearing. Among the three snow blowers mentioned, this is the cheapest, smallest, and does not cause noise when using it.
- Then, what is the type of snow blower which should be available? And in what choice how you should have?
- If you are in a home environment that has a path length, width, and hilly, thickness more than 8 inches of snow, gravel roads and the auger does not contact with soil, then you are recommended to use 2-stage gas blowers. The price offered as well ranging from $ 600-2000 +, given that this is the largest for this type of snow blower housing.
- If you are in an environment that paved flat and of medium size, has an average thickness below 8 inches of snow, no gravel roads, and will pick up and throw stones, then you can use a single stage gas blower that average prices mean is to be between $ 300-900.
- Whereas if you are in a residence with a smaller entrance and there are sidewalks in the vicinity, the thickness of snow is less than 6 inches, no gravel, then you can use a single stage electric snow blower at a price between $ 300-900.
By using a snow blower on the size and the right place, then its use would be more optimal.